- 10 min
- 20 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) brown sugar
- 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) double-acting baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) butter or oil
- Maple syrup or powdered sugar
- In a large bowl sift together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer and sour cream. Add dry ingredients to your wet mixture and mix until smooth.
- Blend in butter or oil and 1 beaten egg.
- Spray waffle iron with oil or non-stick cooking spray, heat the iron, add 3/4 cup of waffle mix to hot iron and sprinkle pecans on top. Cook 3-4 minutes or until the iron stops steaming.
- Serve with heated maple syrup or powdered sugar.
GO AHEAD, INDULGE
- 10 min
- 40 min
Chocolate chip caramel pancakes
- 5 min
- 15 min